Thank you for submitting your application; you are now accepted onto our TEFL Training and Certification course in Phuket, Thailand. Please have a careful read over the information below and let us know if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our course: Taken over four weeks, our 120-hour program meets all international standards:
– You’ll teach real students at least six times;
– you’ll receive guided lesson planning for each lesson you teach;
– you’ll receive feedback from qualified TEFL trainers;
– you’ll observe fellow trainees teach at least six times;
– you’ll observe qualified teachers teach at least two times;
– you’ll need to pass an English grammar exam;
– you’ll need to pass an English phonology exam;
– you’ll need to complete two major course assignments;
– you’ll receive 60 hours of classroom instruction.
Our legitimacy: Our certificates are issued by TEFL International, one of the longest-running, most well-recognized certificate providers in the world. For more information, please visit the Partnerships and Accreditation page of our website. All TESOL certificates issued by TEFL International are validated through Lamar University (Texas, USA) and the Tri-continent Degree program at Siam Technology College (Bangkok, Thailand). Lamar University recognizes the TEFL International certificate course as a three-credit undergraduate university course. An official transcript is available to each student. We are also licensed by Thailand’s Ministry of Education.
Our reputation: No one wants to read empty claims from companies that don’t hold themselves accountable, therefore we let our reputation speak for itself:
– TEFL Campus is Phuket’s highest rated course on TEFL Course Review,
– 98% rating on GoOverseas.com,
– 9.6/10 rating on GoAbroad.com
– impeccable 2017 ratings on anonymous end-of-course surveys,
– read reviews and comments on the Course Reveiw page of our website.
Our trainers: Professionalism is the backbone of our training. The three members of our staff are all native-English speakers and they have over 30 years of combined experience. Together, they work to ensure that each of our trainees receives all the support they need to get through the course.
Lifetime job support: We promise to provide you with all the skills, information and support new teachers need to find jobs immediately after the course and well into their careers.
Our services include:
– individual support before, during and after the course,
– exclusive leads on unadvertised job vacancies,
– an extensive list of potential employers worldwide,
– CV/resume templates, advice, consultation and proofreading,
– advice on interview answers that ensures job offers,
– a 3-hour session on job search strategies and employment,
– a chat with a panel of experienced teachers,
– letters of recommendation,
– employment contract guidance.
Our accommodation: We have two great accommodation options to choose from. Monthly rates range from US$ 190-270. All locations are within a 1km walk and have air conditioning, hot water, a private toilet, a fridge and Wi-fi. Some accommodation is located in the heart of the city center, while others are only a block or two away from a large park and recreation area. Gyms, restaurants, pubs, shopping outlets and much more, are all located within convenient reach of your accommodation.
Our location: The school in Phuket is just off of Phunphon Road in Phuket Town—just blocks south of the city center. You can find us on Google maps.
Special offers: If you make a course deposit payment by midnight on Thursday, October 31st 2019 you will receive a complementary, advanced-level, online certification course (US$250 value). You can choose to take Teaching Business English or our Teaching English to Young Learners. Both result in an addition certification and will help during your job search.
Our course fees: You can choose from two affordable options.
1) Premium package – US$ 1690
This package includes everything on the full course, plus accommodation, airport transfer, eight hours of Thai language classes and a bicycle rental.
2) Full package – US$ 1490
This package includes all training, materials, exams, lifetime job support, additional services and more. You won’t be asked to pay anything on top of this fee for your training.
1) Year-end Discount – Join our November 2019 course and receive US$ 300 off course fees. Our biggest discount ever. Offer expires 31 October 2019.
2) 2020 Course Discount – Join any 2020 course and save $150. Offer expires 31 October 2019.
3) Dual Enrollment discount – Enroll with at least one other person and save US$ 250 per person.
*Discounts cannot be combined and can only be applied to those who book their course directly through TEFL Campus.
How to enroll: A deposit of just US$ 250 secures your place on the course. We have two easy payment options:
1) PayPal – Simply send US$ 250 to email@example.com.
2) Online credit/debit card payment link. If you use this option, it is best to contact your bank first and let them know you’ll be using a card for a payment originating in Thailand.
If neither of these options work for you, you can also send funds via Western Union or bank transfer. Simply let us know which method works best for you and we’ll provide you with payment instructions.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Domestic Phone: 081 968 9334
International Phone: +66 81 968 9334
Skype ID: teflcampus