Congratulations on being accepted onto our program.
My name is Eric Haeg; I’m the Course Director here and I’m genuinely excited for you. That’s because I took my TEFL course back in 2004 and it was honestly the best decision I’ve ever made. Since those early days, I’ve seen hundreds of people’s lives positively impacted by our course and the doors it has opened for them.
Please have a careful read over the information below. Once you’re ready to enroll, a course deposit of only US$ 250 will lock your seat onto the course, and we won’t ask for another payment until the first day of class. Scroll down the page for information on “How to enroll“.
Our course: Taken over four weeks, our 120-hour program meets all international standards:
– You’ll teach real students at least six times;
– you’ll receive guided lesson planning for each lesson you teach;
– you’ll receive feedback from qualified TEFL trainers;
– you’ll observe fellow trainees teach at least six times;
– you’ll observe qualified teachers teach at least two times;
– you’ll need to pass an English grammar exam;
– you’ll need to pass an English phonology exam;
– you’ll need to complete two major course assignments;
– you’ll receive 60 hours of classroom instruction.
Our legitimacy: Our certificates are issued by TEFL International, one of the longest-running, most well-recognized certificate providers in the world. For more information, please visit the Partnerships and Accreditation page of our website.
All TESOL certificates issued by TEFL International are validated through Lamar University (Texas, USA) and the Tri-continent Degree program at Siam Technology College (Bangkok, Thailand). Lamar University recognizes the TEFL International certificate course as a three-credit undergraduate university course. An official transcript is available to each student.
We are also licensed by Thailand’s Ministry of Education.
Our reputation: No one wants to read empty claims from companies that don’t hold themselves accountable, therefore we let our reputation speak for itself:
– TEFL Campus is Phuket’s highest rated course on TEFL Course Review,
– 98% rating on GoOverseas.com,
– 9.6/10 rating on GoAbroad.com
– impeccable 2017 ratings on anonymous end-of-course surveys,
– read reviews and comments on the Course Review page of our website.
Our trainers: Professionalism is the backbone of our training. The three members of our staff are all native-English speakers and they have over 30 years of combined experience. Together, they work to ensure that each of our trainees receives all the support they need to get through the course.
Lifetime job support: We promise to provide you with all the skills, information and support new teachers need to find jobs immediately after the course and well into their careers.
Our services include:
– individual support before, during and after the course,
– exclusive leads on unadvertised job vacancies,
– an extensive list of potential employers worldwide,
– CV/resume templates, advice, consultation and proofreading,
– advice on interview answers that ensures job offers,
– a 3-hour session on job search strategies and employment,
– a chat with a panel of experienced teachers,
– letters of recommendation,
– employment contract guidance.
Our accommodation: We have two great accommodation options to choose from. Monthly rates range from US$ 190-270. All locations are within a 1km walk and have air conditioning, hot water, a private toilet, a fridge and Wi-fi. Some accommodation is located in the heart of the city center, while others are only a block or two away from a large park and recreation area. Gyms, restaurants, pubs, shopping outlets and much more, are all located within convenient reach of your accommodation.
Our location: The school in Phuket is just off of Phunphon Road in Phuket Town—just blocks south of the city center. You can find us on Google maps.
Special offers: If you make a course deposit payment by midnight on Monday, 31 August 2020 you will receive a complementary, advanced-level, online certification course (US$250 value). You can choose to take Teaching Business English or our Teaching English to Young Learners. Both result in an addition certification and will help during your job search.
Our Price-match Guarantee: It’s simple. Find an equivalent course in the same area at a lower price (after discounts and special offers, if applicable) and we’ll match that price.
Our course fees: You can choose from two affordable options.
1) Premium package – US$ 1690
This package includes everything on the full course, plus accommodation, airport transfer, eight hours of Thai language classes and a bicycle rental.
2) Full package – US$ 1490
This package includes all training, materials, exams, lifetime job support, additional services and more. You won’t be asked to pay anything on top of this fee for your training.
1) COVID-19 Discount – Enroll on any 4-week 2020 course option in Phuket and get US$ 350 off course fees.
2) Dual Enrollment discount – Enroll with at least one other person and save US$ 350 per person.
*Discounts cannot be combined and can only be applied to those who book their course directly through TEFL Campus.
How to enroll: A deposit of just US$ 250 secures your place on the course. We have two easy payment options:
1) PayPal – Simply send US$ 250 to email@example.com. Please note you must use USD as your currency. We will return any payment made in Thai baht or any other currency.
2) Online credit/debit card using this –>payment link. If you use this option, it is best to contact your bank first and let them know you’ll be using a card for a payment originating in Thailand.
If neither of these options work for you, you can also send funds via Western Union or bank transfer. Simply let us know which method works best for you and we’ll provide you with payment instructions.
COVID-19 information: You can find our updates here.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Domestic Phone: 081 968 9334
International Phone: +66 81 968 9334
Skype ID: teflcampus